Author Topic: Post Kickstarter Update  (Read 26566 times)

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
Re: Post Kickstarter Update
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2012, 07:57:06 AM »

Well, that was the stated reward for the $5000 tier. If it makes you feel any better, they haven't set up the producer forum access for me yet, and I only just got BT's Skype info this morning. (No, I won't share, so don't ask.) I actually came up with an interesting idea based on some stuff I've read in the forum, but I'll need time to set up a good pitch for it, and it's getting late.

All right, you all heard Nidoking:

Don't bother IQ with all of your lame ideas for QFI.

Instead, send them all to Nidoking, and HE can get them into the game.  ;D

Lupin

• Lackey
  • Liked: 1
  • Magic Knight and Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2012, 09:16:07 AM »

Well, that was the stated reward for the $5000 tier. If it makes you feel any better, they haven't set up the producer forum access for me yet, and I only just got BT's Skype info this morning. (No, I won't share, so don't ask.) I actually came up with an interesting idea based on some stuff I've read in the forum, but I'll need time to set up a good pitch for it, and it's getting late.

All right, you all heard Nidoking:

Don't bother IQ with all of your lame ideas for QFI.

Instead, send them all to Nidoking, and HE can get them into the game.  ;D

Yes, let us all bug Nido with our crazy ideas :P

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2012, 12:03:56 PM »
What and let nidoking "Super KS backer" take credit for my awesome and nifty ideas??? Piss on that as the British would say. lol. :)  Well on second thought maybe i will send Nidoking my ideas and suggestions for the game, so when and if they get used, i can smile to myself and feel all special that it was orginally my idea!  I might not get any credit, but i will know the truth!  (no flame or trolling intended here, just some humor and fun so don't get mad Nidoking. Christ  i don't need to be banned.) :) :D ;)
**********Chadly*********************

Lupin

• Lackey
  • Liked: 1
  • Magic Knight and Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2012, 01:27:12 PM »
Piss on that as the British would say. lol. :)

I'm British and I have never heard that phrase  :P.

There are many phrases with the word "piss" in it, but I personally have never heard of that one.

Broomie

• Chief Administrator
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 581
    • https://www.facebook.com/brooomie
    • broomie
    • https://twitter.com/jbroomie/
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/JBroomie
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2012, 02:13:40 PM »
Ha, yeah don't think I've ever used that phrase either. We British do have a habit of just using odd phrases though, if you catch my drift.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2012, 02:27:09 PM »
I was trying to tell one of the posters his idea to forward my ideas to nidoking  for inclusion into QFI and he (nidoking) receive credit was a terrible idea in a humorous way.  I have heard British folks say "Piss off", maybe i should have said that. :)

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2012, 02:47:26 PM »
I was trying to tell one of the posters his idea to forward my ideas to nidoking  for inclusion into QFI and he (nidoking) receive credit was a terrible idea in a humorous way.  I have heard British folks say "Piss off", maybe i should have said that. :)

Coming from the northern mid-west, I've heard Chadly's original turn-of-phrase (p on that) quite a number of times in my youth...

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2012, 03:58:30 PM »
I took the lorry to my flat, where I used the lift instead of the stairs because I really had to use the loo.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2012, 04:28:39 PM »
ALUMINIUM.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2012, 04:31:26 PM »
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Chadly

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2012, 05:18:58 PM »
ALUMINIUM.

Bt

GET BACK, SATAN!!
.   The Power of Christ compells thee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

nidoking

• Producers
  • Villain
  • Liked: 129
  • 'Tis beyond my reach!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2012, 06:31:06 PM »
(no flame or trolling intended here, just some humor and fun so don't get mad Nidoking. Christ  i don't need to be banned.) :) :D ;)

I don't get mad that easily. However, I also don't intend to try to pass anyone else's ideas off as my own, although like I said, I'm very easily inspired and there's been a lot of creative stuff posted on the forums already. I wouldn't recommend trying to use me as a conduit to get ideas to the development team, but if there are good ideas out there and I think they're worth bringing up, maybe I'll suggest some.

I also don't believe I have the power to ban anyone, not that I'd be likely to use it if I did.

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2012, 06:52:01 PM »
I'm slightly upset at this spotlighting of nidoking... I'm so grateful that his generous pledge is helping QFI be better for everyone, and I agree with the IQ team that he deserves the special courtesy granted him.  I realize that I'm somewhat engaging in this practice myself (as well as earlier), and I feel a bit of a heel for having done so.

At any rate, perhaps we can find other ways to make him feel welcome in our growing community!   :)
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2012, 10:49:50 PM »
I'm slightly upset at this spotlighting of nidoking... I'm so grateful that his generous pledge is helping QFI be better for everyone, and I agree with the IQ team that he deserves the special courtesy granted him.  I realize that I'm somewhat engaging in this practice myself (as well as earlier), and I feel a bit of a heel for having done so.

At any rate, perhaps we can find other ways to make him feel welcome in our growing community!   :)

Broomie, cancel the following Forum Threads immediately:

-- NIDOKING IS AWESOME
-- NIDOKING IS DA BOMB
-- NIDOKING FOR ADVENTURE GAMING CZAR
-- KING DEL NIDO ESTA EL NUMERO UNO HOMBRE
-- NIDOKING FOR SUPREME EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
    and
-- NIDOKING... "KING OF LOOT-GIVING, THAT IS!"

nidoking

• Producers
  • Villain
  • Liked: 129
  • 'Tis beyond my reach!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2012, 11:07:36 PM »
As long as the "NIDOKING WAS HERE AND DIDN'T SEE KILROY, THAT LIAR" thread is allowed to remain, I'm perfectly okay with this.