Author Topic: Gnoll Bug  (Read 4709 times)

Cfant

Gnoll Bug
« on: April 13, 2016, 08:29:26 AM »
Hi there,

I'm playing the sorcerer and I'm stuck. Therefore I looked in the walkthrough. It seems, I should give pipe and tobbaco to the Gnoll. I can't do that, it isn't working. I know that a few ingame-days earlier I did it by trial, the Gnoll smoked, but nothing further happened. I had not spoken about the diary to Hummel then. Maybe that's the issue. Any ideas? Or is my adventure over now, as I should get a seal from the gnoll?

Thanks a lot!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Gnoll Bug
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 09:00:31 AM »
this can happen sometimes because of a weird logic bug.  If you send me a saved game, I can get it so he gives you the piece.

info@infamous-quests.com

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Bunny Suction

• Recruit
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 01:16:36 PM »
I'm having the same problem as a rogue. I gave the gnoll the tobacco and pipe much earlier in the game and now he won't give me the seal piece even though I've done everything else I'm supposed to do. Any help is greatly appreciated. I tried sending my save game file but the mailbox is full and not accepting new messages.

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 11:42:16 PM »
prolly flooded with
where is my KS merch bt! ? etc

dont worry he/they will get back to ye'
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Bunny Suction

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 01:02:53 PM »
I hope so... I'd really hate for a glitch to put an end to my progress after putting in so much time.  :(

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 12:36:22 PM »
There shouldn't be a problem with sending your saved game to info@infamous-quests.com now - just make sure you let me know your forum name; I can fix it.  Sorry for the delay, I've been ill for a few days.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Bunny Suction

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 02:08:15 PM »
Thanks Blackthorne! Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Really appreciate the help. I've just emailed you the file.