Author Topic: Hello! Great Job Everyone!  (Read 4766 times)

ErikParkin

• Recruit
  • Liked: 29
    • View Profile
Hello! Great Job Everyone!
« on: November 30, 2012, 12:00:20 PM »
Hello Everyone,

My name is Erik I've been reading the forum for a while and I just wanted to say how impressed I am with yourr work. I played your version of Kings Quest and Space Quests they were great! It is obvious to me that the team has the skills and the passion to make a great game. I could not contribute to your kickstarter. but I will plan on buying your game when it is out. 

Great Job!! :)

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! Great Job Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 12:12:05 PM »
Hello Everyone,

My name is Erik I've been reading the forum for a while and I just wanted to say how impressed I am with yourr work. I played your version of Kings Quest and Space Quests they were great! It is obvious to me that the team has the skills and the passion to make a great game. I could not contribute to your kickstarter. but I will plan on buying your game when it is out. 

Though you didn't specifically mention it, I hope you had a chance to play the initial KS Demo (which is terrific), found here:

http://www.infamous-quests.com/home/index.php?page=qfi

...and the 2nd expanded Demo is expected sometime in the next month!

Goatmeal

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! Great Job Everyone!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 02:20:28 PM »
Hello Everyone,

Erik!

Thanks for taking the time out to drop us a line.  Seriously, even getting little notes like this one make my day.  I know you're going to love Quest For Infamy when it comes out!

Thanks for droppin' by!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."