Public Forums > IQ Chat

What's the status of Roehm to Ruin?

(1/11) > >>

Chadly:
  Hi, I was wondering about the status of Roehm to Ruin and Fortress of Fire?  Us backers are curious. And I not inquirering about any frigging rewards which will be sent out in time. Thanks, Chadly. :)

Blackthorne:
Hey Chadly,

Sorry, I haven't been around in a while.  Shawn and I are working on both projects, but it's just pretty much us at this point.  We're also working on an update to Quest for Infamy.  We've been getting in a few hours of work on each project a day, and things are going well.  RtR needs a few animations finished and some testing, and Fortress of Fire we've done a lot of design/plot development and story realignment to.  We had planned to tell OotT in three parts, but we're only going to do these two now, so we had to rework the story and elements to fit that.

Hope you're well.

Bt

Nowhere Girl:
Hello,
any news?
I enojoyed the main game a lot and "Roehm to Ruin" seems very promising in terms of graphics. For example, I love sceneries of medieval-like towns in games and the street scenery from "Roehm to Ruin" seems even better than Volksville sceneries in "Quest for Infamy" RPG...

Klytos:
I hate giving an answer to this question because it always ends up biting me in the behind, but very soon! Steve (BT) and I are just polishing it at the moment.

Blackthorne:
Yeah, to follow up on that - we've been polishing the rough edges of the game, finishing and tightening puzzles and beats of the game.  We've added some more music and sound effects lately, and recently finished a whole new section.  After this, we'll need to record the games dialogue with voice actors, and then bug-test it.  I don't really have a specific time frame, because we all work on this part time now and it's basically just me and Shawn.  I want to get it out ASAP, though, so we're working as hard as we can!

Bt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version