Public Forums > Banter and Chit-Chat!

Can't Sleep Thread

(1/2) > >>

Blackthorne:
So, I can't sleep tonight.

Had a procedure that injected massive amounts of steriods into my back, not to mention jacked me up on sedatives, which were more like a recreational afternoon for a dude of my size.  Anyway, now hearts racing, minds racing and I'm up all night.

This is where those late night can't sleep thoughts go.  I'm sure there's a few insomniacs out there from time to time.

Bt

Corrigan:
Had a few nights like that myself recently (without the back pain). Might just be KS excitement though! Hope the treatment takes, buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DosboxLetsPlay:
Nights like those are perfect for watching movies or tv series you never got around to watching because of "this" or "that" reason!  ;)

Take care man and get well.  :)

chucklas:

--- Quote from: DosboxLetsPlay on April 14, 2015, 06:58:38 AM ---Nights like those are perfect for...

--- End quote ---

NOTHING.  Sleep is wonderful and those nights are the worst.  Sorry about the lack of sleep Steve.  Feel better buddy.

nameless:
Biorhythms cycle every several days. Do something to interrupt this process and you're screwed till the next cycle. If I didn't get pee erections at night, I could get a decent nights rest.

>
>

I meant Circadian Rhythm (not biorhythm). It cycles about every 17 days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version