Author Topic: Groupees DRM free version  (Read 3577 times)

Ingsoc

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
Groupees DRM free version
« on: September 26, 2018, 01:33:20 AM »
Currently the version on Groupees is 1.0, when could we expect it to be updated to the latest version?

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Groupees DRM free version
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 09:09:55 AM »
We don't work with the groupees people - that's the publisher for QFI, Phoenix Online.  You should ask them - I've never sent Groupees any builds, etc.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Ingsoc

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 10:43:16 AM »
thanks for the replay!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 12:21:48 PM »
thanks for the replay!

No probs.  If you don't hear or get anything from them, send me a PM and I'll make sure you get 1.1 personally.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Athanasius

• Testers
  • Lackey
  • Liked: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 04:12:21 AM »
Man how time goes by, it has been months since I was here the last time (I had a dissertation to finish, which didn't left me much time for more pleasant things)! I fear I'm a terrible beta-tester... ;)

@Blackthorne I do have a question about the most recent version of QfI: I have version 1.2A (October 2015) from itch.io. Is that the most recent version? I ask because you mention 1.1 to be the most recent version here.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 08:53:25 AM »
I think the 1.2A version on Itch only has a couple minor fixes/changes compared to 1.1 - I don't actually KNOW because the changelog I had for it accidentally got deleted, as well as that particular source... so I have no exact idea the difference.  It's a sore spot for me!!

Bt