Author Topic: Mayors House, quest bugged?  (Read 6852 times)

Remythepitbull

• Recruit
  • Liked: 3
    • View Profile
Mayors House, quest bugged?
« on: April 13, 2016, 10:59:28 AM »
Hello, I recently purchased this game and have been enjoying it so far. However, I'm following the rogue path and am on the quest to steal the bird from the mayor. My issues comes while sneaking in to his house. I climb up the vines and am unable to interact with the door on the second floor balcony. It tells me I am too far away, even though I'm standing next to it. While I'm up on the balcony, it's possible for me to unlock the door on the ground level. Also, I can't climb down the vines. The game says I climb down, but Roehm stays up on the balcony. So the only way to get off the balcony is to unlock the door on the first floor and then go outside. I have tried restarting the game, I have tried reloading different save points and nothing seems to allow me to interact with the door on the balcony. Any help on this issue would be great!

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Re: Mayors House, quest bugged?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 12:43:26 PM »
yea actually you can sneak into his house as sorc too

same thing happened to me
I posted the vine climb down doesnt exist bug

but to not spoil you have to move something to get back up, just as you pointed out the only way out is..
well out the front..
thought this was fixed though

"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Remythepitbull

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 01:03:34 PM »
yea actually you can sneak into his house as sorc too

same thing happened to me
I posted the vine climb down doesnt exist bug

but to not spoil you have to move something to get back up, just as you pointed out the only way out is..
well out the front..
thought this was fixed though

Thanks for the confirmation. I also don't understand what you mean about moving something. Are you referring from the inside or outside? While I was researching the issue I came across a tip that I could use oil inside to do something, I assumed it was for lubing up the squeaky stairs, but that didn't work, so maybe I need to use the oil to assist moving something inside?

Remythepitbull

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 07:06:17 PM »
It seems bugged on the inside of the house as well. Or maybe I'm missing something?

Spoiler (hover to show)

Remythepitbull

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 02:56:15 PM »
Can anyone just tell me the solution for oiling up the statue? Or based on my last post, is it bugged?  I don't care if it's a spoiler, I just want to get passed this part so I can continue playing the rest of the game. @Blackthorne any thoughts?

Thanks!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 07:56:49 AM »
Pretty sure you just use the oil on the statue - send me your saved game - info@infamous-quests.com and I'll see if it's bugged.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Remythepitbull

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 10:26:08 AM »
Pretty sure you just use the oil on the statue - send me your saved game - info@infamous-quests.com and I'll see if it's bugged.

Bt

Thank you sir! I will send it over when I get home. Around 5PM EST. I understand if it takes a while. Thanks!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 06:33:33 PM »
Okay, haha, it's not bugged; You're using the wrong kind of oil.  You're trying to use the sticky fish oil in a glass.  That won't work; find another store that'll sell you a little vial of oil used to lubrication!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 11:45:21 PM »
* Kaldire spits on palm

will that work?

doh bart!
lube neeeeeded mate! but its gotta be the right lube!

dun dun dunnnn

Remythepitbull

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2016, 11:42:26 PM »
Okay, haha, it's not bugged; You're using the wrong kind of oil.  You're trying to use the sticky fish oil in a glass.  That won't work; find another store that'll sell you a little vial of oil used to lubrication!

Bt

haha thanks! guess i wasn't aware there was more than one kind of oil. thanks for the tip!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 10:15:39 AM »
I actually forgot about the fish oil, because you basically only use it in the intro.

Bt

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 01:08:24 PM »
bwhahahaha hehehe

runn rohem runnn