Author Topic: Something frustrating  (Read 3537 times)

bussiere

• Recruit
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
Something frustrating
« on: July 12, 2014, 02:39:11 PM »
Maybe a topic for discuss about your frustration in game ?
Maybe it will help the developper for the second :)

As a sorcerer :
Something that frustated me was that i heard the rumor about the slave corruption, and put the hook on the balcony at night but nothing my character just go down after climbing -_-
It's very frustating because i would love to discuss on this topic with the chief and the mayor

thks for the game
anyway

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
Re: Something frustrating
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 06:22:17 AM »
You can certainly get into the Slaver's apartment later in the game, if that helps! I guess our thoughts with conversing with people about the slaver is that those in authority wouldn't either know about it or at least wouldn't want to talk about it. That's something we could certainly look at in the future. Thanks for the feedback!
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

bussiere

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 07:17:59 AM »
and now i'am sure that i'have finishing the game (you were right for the slaver i went in his house after).

But the sewer passage when you are a sorcerer is frustrating, you kill the jelly cube, but after when you go to in the pipe just a screen text with voice.

This kind of dead end is frustrating, maybe an achievement for killing the jelly or a reward in the pipe (as potion or money).

It may be me but when you see the "mecanisms" of the game it breaks the immersion, and here clearly i 've seen that is a mecanism for an other class when i played.

This two dead end where frustrating slave and jelly, if i may propose that you make more elegant dead end for the 2 ?

These 2 things were the only frustrating things.

Thks btw and thks for a linux version
Bussiere

Sven_Q45

• Villain
  • Liked: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 08:50:14 AM »
Itīs like today. Some politics or big companies donīt want to talk about some things...

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 11:31:05 AM »
But the sewer passage when you are a sorcerer is frustrating, you kill the jelly cube, but after when you go to in the pipe just a screen text with voice.

This kind of dead end is frustrating, maybe an achievement for killing the jelly or a reward in the pipe (as potion or money).

Fair enough. 
Spoiler (hover to show)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

bussiere

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 11:40:37 AM »

Fair enough. 
Spoiler (hover to show)

My bad i interpreted it as a definitive dead end.

And i didn't make the rapprochement / joinning with the morroi.

Maybe adding a line in the descripton like  : " You heard too much voice of morroi here, these guys are creeps".

To make the precision that i will lead to the morri fortress ? Because when i was hinted from behind i've tried to turn around the fortres for finaly use the rob.