Author Topic: Couldn't get Fireflies at Farm Sign as Brigand at Night  (Read 2693 times)

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
Couldn't get Fireflies at Farm Sign as Brigand at Night
« on: September 10, 2014, 12:21:26 PM »
Just wanted to report this -- it may be nothing, but it popped in my head as I'm going through the QFI-related posts from the last 2 months:

As a Brigand, I couldn't get the Fireflies to go into the Glowing Fungus-filled Jar at the Farm Sign at Night.  They are there, but every time I clicked the Fungus-Jar on them, nothing.  I could only get them from the Large Stone screen from the Grasslands.

I eventually thought maybe it was a puzzle; Hobbs tells you about both places (farm and grasslands), but only ONE of them works! (The grasslands -- devious!)

So, as I played the Sorcerer and Rogue, I didn't try even bother trying the Farm Sign screen...

When I get a chance, I'll return to my saved games for all three classes and try to get the Fireflies from the Farm Sign for each class.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Couldn't get Fireflies at Farm Sign as Brigand at Night
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 12:27:42 PM »
Hmmm.... that's odd.  I usually only collect them at the farm when I do playthroughs!  If you have saved games, send them to me maybe and I'll see what's up.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 12:36:37 PM »
Hmmm.... that's odd.  I usually only collect them at the farm when I do playthroughs!  If you have saved games, send them to me maybe and I'll see what's up.

Will do, sir.

AND... I still you owe you a review of the Brigand side-quests sometime before you release v1.1...

Time's ticking away!

Marty McFly:           "Wait a minute. Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that it's 8:25?"
Dr. Emmett Brown: "Precisely."
Marty McFly:           "Damn! I'm late for school!"

...and me without my Time Machine!  I'd better hurry up, instead of making these silly maps!   ;D

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 01:09:06 PM »
the farm just has a smaller pixel point

but you can get them both places on all paths trust that
just spastic(ly)  click all around the flies at the farm
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"