Author Topic: What makes you sad  (Read 2887 times)

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
What makes you sad
« on: February 25, 2020, 06:13:14 PM »
Sometime in the FAR distant future our Sun will become super nova and bam, no more solar system. One race of many will be erased from existence. I shouldn't really worry and even though I will have long been out of existence, I will have been truly saddened by what may have been created before the big ending!

I guess this probably ruins a few human's present day outlooks. heh heh heh
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
Re: What makes you sad
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 06:51:37 PM »
Sometime in the FAR distant future our Sun will become super nova and bam, no more solar system. One race of many will be erased from existence. I shouldn't really worry and even though I will have long been out of existence, I will have been truly saddened by what may have been created before the big ending!

I guess this probably ruins a few human's present day outlooks. heh heh heh

Wow.  Just think how sad you'll be when you find out about the "Heat Death of the Universe"...

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 07:35:41 PM »
Looong before our sun dies Andromeda will collide with us sooo the sun going away isnt a worry

The Andromeda–Milky Way collision is a galactic collision predicted to occur in about 4.5 billion years between two galaxies in the Local Group—the Milky Way (which contains the Solar System and Earth) and the Andromeda Galaxy.

the sun aka sol will last 6-7 billion years or more

my sadness
for me its waking up to mundane mediocrity
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 08:08:25 AM »
With the Earth's magnetic field decreasing and solar flares increasing, Sol appears to be the SOB after all, for awhile at least. When these two galaxies collide, I hope Sol gets its just dues for destroying Earth!
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 08:49:05 AM »
It's definitely not these long in the future scenarios that make me sad; it's definitely the here and now.  I actually find the thought that the sun will run out and our rock will freeze to be comforting, but right now - being on dialysis sucks the big one and it makes me sad.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 12:02:45 PM »
I thought it would be a little odd to 'like' your post, BT, but always remember that you're in our thoughts during your trying times, and that we're rooting for you.