Author Topic: Forum Activity  (Read 19404 times)

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Activity
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2013, 08:22:27 PM »
I always liked that pic - thought it'd be nice to share.

Since you like us so much, hows about a little teaser on the IQ game you're going to wrap around that background?
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

Lupin

• Lackey
  • Liked: 1
  • Magic Knight and Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 03:46:24 PM »

You couldn't HANDLE Project Triple X.

I've always wanted to play an adventure game starring Vin Deisel.

Considering that Vin Diesel is a huge D&D fan, you could properly get him to voice the character

Broomie

• Chief Administrator
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 581
    • https://www.facebook.com/brooomie
    • broomie
    • https://twitter.com/jbroomie/
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/JBroomie
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2013, 06:37:32 PM »
I always liked that pic - thought it'd be nice to share.

Since you like us so much, hows about a little teaser on the IQ game you're going to wrap around that background?

Not sure we can do that, but how about a teaser for the original Project X back in 2006? I was a pro at Windows Movie Maker.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_BPqsHKKes" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_BPqsHKKes</a>
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

s_d

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2013, 10:09:10 PM »
So, Project Double X is Project X is KoS?  Or something that KoS has been transformed into?

Or are you sharing KoS with me because it's awesome, but has nothing to do with the background Bt shared with us?

Or something else?

BTW... I have seen that lovely video already  ;D
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2013, 10:15:21 PM »
The answers to all of these questions are extremely classified.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

s_d

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2013, 02:02:15 AM »
Ooooooh.  Intrigue...  I like it!

Seriously, though, I hardly expected any answer to my flippant question, much less to be indulged.  I was, in a fit of comedic mistiming, portraying a parody of the forum denizen for whom no tidbit shared is quite enough.

Unfortunately, Broomie indulged me, and my curiousity got the better of me.  On a mostly unrelated note, I wish that it had been possible for his video to land on YouTube in a higher resolution;  the MPEG-alised artifacts mar the backgrounds.  It makes me a little sad.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2013, 02:45:02 AM »
We put the digital artifacts in there ourselves, one piece at a time, just to make it feel old school!

True story!

s_d

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2013, 04:44:25 PM »
We put the digital artifacts in there ourselves, one piece at a time, just to make it feel old school!

Your dedication to my nostalgia brings a tiny, crystal-clear tear to my eye...

nidoking

• Producers
  • Villain
  • Liked: 129
  • 'Tis beyond my reach!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2013, 06:16:30 PM »
Your dedication to my nostalgia brings a tiny, crystal-clear tear to my eye...

I take that tear and put it in the gap in the trunk of the dead willow tree to bring it back to life. It makes the next plot point happen for no discernible reason.