Author Topic: Game of Thrones finale Thoughts  (Read 2135 times)

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
Game of Thrones finale Thoughts
« on: May 20, 2019, 08:26:31 PM »
So what do you think of the Game of Thrones finale? For me I was disappointed and happy at the same time. I called Jon killing Dany and cheered when it happened. However Jon's banishment to the Wall was Stupid! Plus it seems he abandoned the Wall to go live with the Wildings! Watching pet Ghost was Awesome tho.
  Now on to other characters. Arya decides to become Christopher Columbus? Wtf! Shit what she gonna do bring death by disease to the Indians? Bran as king of the Six Kingdoms? Nobody game a tinkers ass about his plot at all!
 Now for Tyrion, I was surprised he didn't get cooked by Drogon (or Jon for killing Dany). Him becoming Hand again was a twist I thought was good. Now with all these rants I think it ended as it should of. It had it's moments. Damn time to cancel HBO till next year and bring on Westworld. At least i have 2 more books of Martin's to read yet. Gawd I hope he doesn't fuck em up! 8)
              Chadly
**********Chadly*********************

MusicallyInspired

• Villain
  • Liked: 120
    • View Profile
Re: Game of Thrones finale Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 10:38:39 PM »
I hate it. Not because what I wanted to happen didn't happen, just that it was so rushed and it made all the characters unrecognizable with all the decisions they made that they'd never do (without much more groundwork being laid). That and the Night King was just a big bad monster of evil in the end who wanted to destroy the world because reasons. Good thing they knocked him off in the third episode nice and neatly.  ::)

But everyone involved in the show (besides the writers) did a phenomenal job with what they were given. Truly fantastic work (almost) all around.