Author Topic: Req virt hugs RIP lulu dec 9th 2014  (Read 2293 times)

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
Req virt hugs RIP lulu dec 9th 2014
« on: December 08, 2016, 03:43:55 PM »
Hello my friends n mini family

those that know me know whats up, but
dec 9th 2014 4:08 am PST  my wife of 18 years was murdered.

We met in high school, square dancing in PE  in Roseville high school in Roseville CA
age 17 a year later, we were never if ever apart.

soo this dreaded day is coming up for me for the second time(it seems worse than the first year idk why), this time is very hard.

My daughter is turning 16 in feb, and for lack of better words she lives her own life away from me with her friends
I have no friends in real life since my wife was taken, Ive tried to make new ones in RL but in my area, there are only very bad bad people.

I have no support, just therapy but no one to hug nor say hello to  just my local starbucks.

so here is to lulu RIP babe, you did evil things but I miss you soooooooooo much.

huge hugz

for those that don't know what to say or post etc no worries on reply. I just needed to get that out somehow and I feel safe here from judgments.

LOVE the ones near you
don't fight, if you do, please know you should treat each day as if it were the last.
forgive, don't forget, and peace, love and empathy to you and those around you

to those with new babies and family!
I wish only the best for you all!
Be well be safe  stay true stay you!
and again remember, to hold only love...hatred and anger are to easy.. dropping those leads to sadness and fear which is OK!
just know you are loved.

HUGSSS
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Req virt hugs RIP lulu dec 9th 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 10:03:58 AM »
Hey buddy - I'm sorry again for your loss.  It's beyond tragic and hard.  You're doing well at keeping on keeping on.  My best to you.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."