Author Topic: In search of the new three rooms in 1.1  (Read 21605 times)

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
In search of the new three rooms in 1.1
« on: February 17, 2015, 02:40:17 PM »
Currently again playing as a Sorcerer. During one of Rayford's quests, rescued some slaves:
Spoiler (hover to show)
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: In search of the new three rooms in 1.1
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 06:16:02 PM »
The sorcerer's new room isn't in the slaver's house! I can tell you that!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 07:38:21 PM »
AHHH...
That narrows it to the other two rooms. From the three pictures let out;
Spoiler (hover to show)
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Re: In search of the new three rooms in 1.1
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 02:20:40 PM »
AHHH...
That narrows it to the other two rooms. From the three pictures let out;
Spoiler (hover to show)
Late afternoon here on the 18th. Figured out what character can do more than eat cake.
Spoiler (hover to show)

Now, concerning the obvious choice for the Rogue.
Spoiler (hover to show)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 03:36:01 PM »
Yeah, the slaver's house, there's nothing more in there.  There's gold and such in the hole, but you can't go down the stairs.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 05:38:43 PM »
Yes, in the slaver's house is a cubby hole with a max health potion to replace sleep and food. Did this as a Rogue. Maybe all characters could access this slaver stash. Other than the Hummel room, I still need to find the inside spa and the room with the rocks and water falls. But which for the Sorcerer or Rogue. I think Rogue/spa and Sorcerer/rocks n falls. One place I can think of for the rocks and falls, but haven't figured how to get there. the Sorcerer refuses to float in that area.

Today the 19th. Sometimes, reading change logs gives vague clues;
Spoiler (hover to show)

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 11:04:39 AM »
Ok, so one area shows the character standing on a rock with lots of rock cliffs around with waterfalls and streams. I think I've tried floating about everywhere and one likely place, Roehm says there's nothing over there that inerests him. Unless something has to be done to make the other side interesting; do something, talk to someone, or do some reading (darn I hope not another one of those reading and wizzing scenarios.

The other character is standing inside somewhere with an indoor spa or pool. The change log says to climb inside here, but from the outside, Roehm refuses to even try to climb anywhere. At a certain time, after some event or events?

I know this game inside out, yet this 1.1 extra rooms, for now, have me stumped.

Cmon, anybody, throw me a bone here!

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 12:51:39 PM »
For that interior room, you just need an arrow in the right direction, at night.

For the garden--you may need to talk to someone first--I don't remember how Blackthorne set that one up.  It is indeed a place that needs to be floated to, though it used to be accessible by other means.
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 01:51:12 PM »
Ah ha! just imagine at night. An arrow?
Talking to someone. hm...

Lots to go on. Now I have a reason to celebrate; maybe a couple of blt's on whole wheat.

>

Had a couple of BLT's and chocolate milk. Didn't have any extra insight to the two rooms. I haven't pursued the sorcerer room any extra yet. I did see two giant arrows in Tyr but haven't figured those out yet. Looks like all I've accomplished today is some extra cholesterol from the blt's.

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2015, 04:34:31 PM »
I did see two giant arrows in Tyr but haven't figured those out yet.

I would have imagined that you would have seen more than just two...

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2015, 04:44:49 PM »
 :-[ Ah, for crying out loud  :-[
Well, off on an arrow hunt. Only two I've seen is near the large fountain and on top of the barracks.

Two people comes to mind who used "Well" a lot; Maggie in the thieves den, and Ronald Reagan.

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2015, 05:08:44 PM »

Well, off on an arrow hunt. Only two I've seen is near the large fountain and on top of the barracks.

On the barracks, you say?  What a strange place to find them...

I wonder why they are on the barracks in the first place?

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2015, 07:23:45 PM »
Only the one on the barracks of the Tyr's Arrows, I suppose.

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 09:38:15 PM »
Only the one on the barracks of the Tyr's Arrows, I suppose.

You are entirely correct.  I mistakenly pluralized what you mentioned.  I should have said:

On the barracks, you say?  What a strange place to find one...

I wonder why it is on the barracks in the first place?

...but you gave the correct answer, regardless.   ;)   ;)

nameless

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2015, 09:20:34 AM »
Something I'm not clear on; it was stated each of the 3 new rooms were specific to a character. I thought maybe the Rogue could win at archery and acquire a bow, but all he can do is win 50 Bly. The other two characters can do the same thing. The Rogue simply refuses to do anything having to do with sneaking into the barracks.

The Sorcerer also has me completely baffled. In the furnished picture of the new room, the rock on the left jutting out looks about the same as the one at the waterfall that all characters climb down from to get to the Gnoll. Probably just a coincidence.

The Brigand room only took hardly a day to figure out.

Blast it! Surely I'm missing the fact that maybe all three characters don't necessarily have their own specific room.