Author Topic: Are save conversions still being offered?  (Read 2945 times)

Bidbits

Are save conversions still being offered?
« on: February 19, 2015, 06:00:13 PM »
Are save conversions still being offered? I sent an email to info@infamous-quests.com on February 9 requesting a conversion with my save file attached and I've yet to hear back. If they are could anyone provide a rough estimate for how long it will take? I did a quick search of the forum but couldn't find any information.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Are save conversions still being offered?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 06:56:04 AM »
Hi Bidbits,

Yes! Conversions are still being worked on.  I'm just back-logged with work from being sick for over a week.  Still working on them, though.  Thanks!

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

nameless

• Forever At The Bottom of the Totem Pole
  • Villain
  • Liked: 54
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 08:07:43 AM »
Assuming the save I sent went through, ignore it. As you know I've since gotten past the problem area, resolved by the newest download. Thanks for that. Concerning certain rooms, a change log can reveal a wee bit of insight
Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, once sent me autographed photos that put me on cloud nine. The photos are on my living room wall.

Bidbits

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 09:14:54 AM »
Thanks Blackthorne! I'm not in a particular rush, just looking forward to it. Maybe I'll start a playthrough as another class in the meantime.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 10:37:27 AM »
Thanks Blackthorne! I'm not in a particular rush, just looking forward to it. Maybe I'll start a playthrough as another class in the meantime.

Again, sorry! Thanks for the patience.  I just really got knocked on my butt by this cold I had, and it takes me a while to totally shake it.  I've been working on 80 things this week trying to get caught up, but I should be done soon! 

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."