Author Topic: Looking for hunter  (Read 5366 times)

Colin

• Recruit
  • Liked: 6
    • View Profile
Looking for hunter
« on: June 20, 2018, 09:12:33 PM »
Hi guys another question. I have just started act 2 and rayford wants me to find the moonshiner, but I gather first I must find a hunter. I searched the north woods and south woods finding nothing. The book does not seem to help. Please help. thankyou

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for hunter
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 10:00:28 PM »
Visa the Hunter can usually be found in one of the 4 screens at the North end of the South Woods; I believe it's designed to be a random encounter.

The helpful hunter will want payment of a sort for his help, but he does offer a couple of options, so you can choose how you want to pay him.

Klytos

• The Big Cheese
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1715
  • Infamous to the Max Power!
    • Shawn Klytos Mills
    • shawnmills100
    • shawnmills100
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Quests
  • Favorite Game: Hero's Quest
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 11:44:03 PM »
Yeah, he patrols along the top (northern most) screens of the south woods.
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Colin

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 07:25:37 PM »
Thanks guys another quick question. I am trying to sneak into the building to kill the slave trader, but apparently I do not have enough stealth skills. How much stealth skills do I need? 

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 08:49:46 PM »
Thanks guys another quick question. I am trying to sneak into the building to kill the slave trader, but apparently I do not have enough stealth skills. How much stealth skills do I need?

That I'm not sure of; my Brigand character had a stealth of 50 when I last played him, and I defeated the slave trader just fine...

I'm afraid one of the developers would have to tell you the minimum stealth skill you would need.

Colin

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 10:02:14 PM »
Hi yeah i got through that part. I did have enough stealth points I was just not looking at each room before entering. Anyway I have another problem I have killed the slave trader, but I  have encountered a glitch. I can't get out of the building. The version of the game is 1.1. Thanks guys

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 11:09:55 PM »
depending on what ye did to get in,
out isnt that hard!

I bet you can figure it

there were a few bugs in that area, esp after killing the slave trader he would awaken!
haha oops

"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Colin

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2018, 11:52:04 PM »
Hello what I mean is I can exit the room to the hallway, but try as I might the game wont let me get through the hall
doorway. please help.

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2018, 12:41:00 AM »
If you can send me a save game - email it to info at infamous-quests.com, I can take a look and see if it's bugged and maybe fix it for you.

The save games look like this - AGSSAVE.00X - just send the most recent save that's not AGSSAVE.999

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Colin

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2018, 10:14:21 PM »
Hello this is a message for blackthorne. I just wondered if you had received my e-mail. Also the attachment that I sent you.  maybe either from another game or a saved game that you gave to someone else for a rogue character. I also  wondered to make it easier I could just get a saved game  just for the brigand character. Thank you

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2018, 12:58:01 PM »
Hey Colin! Got your email and file.  I'll give that a look and send it back to you!

Bt