Author Topic: A Message from Steve Alexander & James Mulvale of IQ!  (Read 22691 times)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: A Message from Steve Alexander & James Mulvale of IQ!
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2014, 10:10:32 PM »
Awesome.  Nothing quite says creepy old douchebag like an acoustic guitar rendition of "Fuck Her Gently" played to a coffee-house full of teenagers.  You get 50 Infamy Points.

Honestly, not my idea!! We used to get REQUESTS for it.  Just cause I said "Zanzibar" funny.

ALSO: Goatmeal - you always were cool, but you're like, Ronnie Dobbs cooler now.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2014, 12:55:34 AM »
Hahah.  I used to do "Tribute" and "Fuck Her Gently" back in my coffee house days.  I've been a fan of "The D" since the mid-90s.  Even watched the obscure HBO show they had - along with Mr. Show, which may be the best sketch comedy show ever.

Bt

whats odd is I saw jack black for the first time as THOMAS BLACK, in COMPUTER MAN
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYIkafDFa1I" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYIkafDFa1I</a>

an old show friends made   channel 101
jack sings this song in the school of rock for a few seconds but not many get the inside joke!

and yes then came along tim robbins who took jack under his wing, and jack did a few skits GREAT ones for MR show, 
ahh mr show, I love that show,
the milking holes scene classic, jack style, then there was the jesus christ dance number haha
all that aside jack or no MR show and dave n bob rock, even steve has a great sense of humor "thats alot of nuts!" kung pooow"
he is the guy with the tongue that screams. and fights the cow, did thumbwars and thumbtanic etc

then yep the HBO scenes are the best,
I saw the D for the first time on ACCIDENT live at the largo in la just having a few drinks, they did BOWIE which I believe was improved as jack really looked like he made it up on the way to the gig and got mad at a fellow driver...
then later I saw brooks wackerman (from bad religion who are my mates) playing with the d instead of dave  in san fran at the city hall civic center
it was prolly the best show ever in my life other than daft punk in Berkley

insanneee
problem is, where are they now.. grr

and fuck her gently is NOT creepy hell if KG and jack can sing it as overweight guys one bald, its hilarious
and there are puns to everything esp that one, being the last line of the song just negates the entire song haha

hahah ronnie dobbs  ruuunn ronnie runnnn

lol great taste fellas!
huzzzaah

check out computer man to see jacks start!
friggen so low budget and again he used his real name.. thomas..
odd i know:P
now im off to watch mr show and ponder the BT bar stuff without thinking to hard..
ty for the memories and laughs haha
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"

Kaldire

• Testers
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 357
  • Learn to live,Learn to love,Learn to love to live!
    • https://www.facebook.com/NewFunFansKaldire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2014, 12:58:12 AM »
Hahah.  I used to do "Tribute" and "Fuck Her Gently" back in my coffee house days.  I've been a fan of "The D" since the mid-90s.  Even watched the obscure HBO show they had - along with Mr. Show, which may be the best sketch comedy show ever.

Bt

I can actually do a great jack black, oddly, esp his riggiggiguu guu's etc

also I am a proud owner of a signed OFFICIAL D cumrag (with towel ring!)
"Larger than life and twice as natural!"