Author Topic: Kick start campaign helper ripped off  (Read 3453 times)

whouston116

Kick start campaign helper ripped off
« on: July 10, 2014, 07:54:16 PM »
so i help with the kick start thing and gave some money, and in return it said i got the game when it was released and some other things with it, but now that the game is released i haven't gotten any info on getting the game or anything. so can i get some help with that? i feel like i just wasted a lot of money.

Fizzii

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1039
    • View Profile
Re: Kick start campaign helper ripped off
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 09:42:15 PM »
Please be patient while the distribution hiccups are sorted out. Humblebundle is working on it. If you don't hear anything in a couple of days, try sending an email or message to Blackthorne. We'll definitely make sure you get all the rewards as promised :)
"The statements made by this member of Infamous Quests are her own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the management of Infamous Quests"

whouston116

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 10:00:12 PM »
alrighty, thanks! hope your right!

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 10:10:54 PM »
alrighty, thanks! hope your right!

It's okay, buddy! We'll make it right!  Check here - enter your email here, and it'll resend the key.  If you're still having problems, let me know.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."