Author Topic: Bt eats Marmite to Prove His Love for QFI and IQ  (Read 60630 times)

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 2812
  • Marmite is the Devil's Seed
    • View Profile
Re: Bt eats Marmite to Prove His Love for QFI and IQ
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2013, 02:47:04 PM »
I didn't survive.  What happened is the marmite actually killed who you knew as "Bt", and then went into replication mode - marmite is actually a mutagenic and biological copying substance that takes over it's host, and recreates it exactly as it was, except now I'm a little bit more salty.  You asshole.

Bt
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Goatmeal

• Mastermind
  • Liked: 579
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2013, 04:13:38 PM »
I didn't survive.  What happened is the marmite actually killed who you knew as "Bt", and then went into replication mode - marmite is actually a mutagenic and biological copying substance that takes over it's host, and recreates it exactly as it was, except now I'm a little bit more salty.  You asshole.

Yep.  A vast collective of Mutagenic-And-Replicating Mites (M-A-R-Mite) now compose the decaying husk that once was BT.

And remaining true to its original host, this MARMite replication of BT will also be late in delivering QFI in a timely fashion...

SarahLiz

• Villain
  • Liked: 91
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2013, 05:27:01 PM »
Oh dear.  :-\

Chadly

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 170
  • Guinness it's not just for breakfast anymore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2013, 05:50:46 PM »
Is the replicated BT calling me an asshole? Is he referring to the sludge that is called Marmite?  Either way I am confidant that QFI will be developed and released in a timely fashion.  Here is an idea put Marmite in the game as a poison which can be used as a weapon! ;)
**********Chadly*********************

s_d

• Most Excellent KS Backer
  • Senior Villain
  • Liked: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2013, 05:07:29 AM »
I didn't survive.  What happened is the marmite actually killed who you knew as "Bt", and then went into replication mode - marmite is actually a mutagenic and biological copying substance that takes over it's host, and recreates it exactly as it was, except now I'm a little bit more salty.

Hold on... let me guess, your name is now "LINC", and you're currently being thwarted by a bad-ass klepto in a black trench coat and his robot sidekick, yeah?

I've heard this one before... and where are the pictures?  Hmm??
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

Collector

• Villain
    • View Profile
    • The Sierra Help Pages
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2013, 06:02:35 PM »

Bt
Or like the LSL factory that spits out a new Larry when you get run over by the car.

s_d

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2013, 08:20:16 PM »

Bt
Or like the LSL factory that spits out a new Larry when you get run over by the car.

Ken sent him, too  8)
"Any statements made by this fan of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this fan will be clearly identified as bullshit."

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
BT EATS MARMITE: VIDEO!!!
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2013, 11:25:01 AM »
<a href="http://youtu.be/_Ewyrm0ogR8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/_Ewyrm0ogR8</a>
"Any statements made by this member of Infamous Quests is his own personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Infamous Quests. Any official statements made about Infamous Quests by this member will be clearly identified as such."

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2013, 12:33:20 PM »
Amazing.  Though I might have to call bullshit on the "throwing up" part.  ;)
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

Intendant S

• Senior Villain
  • Liked: 141
  • Hero of the Adventure Game Revival Movement
    • View Profile
    • Kickstart Ventures
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2013, 03:27:21 PM »
I loved the video.  That stuff must have been NASTY.  I never wanted to try it before and after watching it I don't think I ever will.   :o
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

SarahLiz

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2013, 05:55:00 PM »
I can't believe they made you eat the whole biscuit!!  That's just wrong...so wrong...

Blackthorne

• The Big Boss.
  • The Bosses
  • Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2013, 06:15:32 PM »
I do this for love and faith in my game, my team and our fans and backers!!!

Bt

Lambonius

• Team IQ
  • Mastermind
  • Liked: 1762
  • Mojo Brojo
    • View Profile
    • Infamous Adventures
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2013, 06:25:13 PM »

Bt

Next up, Bt gets a QFI tattoo.  We'll be posting a poll in the near future so that backers can vote on which body part gets inked!
Lambonius...Rarely has our moderating team encountered a forumite as consistently unpleasant as you, and you've burned through far more chances than you deserved. A person really has to try hard to be so obnoxious that they're banned from AG, but you've managed it and then some.

s_d

• Senior Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2013, 02:35:56 AM »
Wow, that was so worth it!!   For us.

You're a good man, Bt!  Good times...

SarahLiz

• Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2013, 12:53:28 PM »

Bt

Next up, Bt gets a QFI tattoo.  We'll be posting a poll in the near future so that backers can vote on which body part gets inked!

My vote is for either the neck (gangsta style) or the left butt cheek.  I suppose we can let you pick which character you want Bt, we're understanding like that.